Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 12

Our 21 day fast is a team and individual step of faith toward drawing close to Almighty God.  The Bible promises, "Draw close to me and I will come close to you,"  says the Lord.  Mk 4:31-32 "The kingdom of God is like a mustard seed, which is the smallest seed that you plant in the ground. Yet when planted it grows and becomes the largest of all garden plants,  with such big branches, that the birds of the air can perch in its shade."  Continue to plant your mustard seeds of faith during this exciting fast and watch your spirit grow quickly by leaps and bounds.

-JN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading my Bible more diligently during this fast, and one thing that I keep seeing again and again is how God uses imperfect people for His perfect will. Everyone has their faults, but when we come humbly before Him with willing hearts, He will use us mightily.
Thanking God for His grace and unmerited favor in my life today!
Heather