Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 2: Hunger for Living Bread

'Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God'

There is a hunger in my heart for Jesus. There is a longing in my soul for more. God has much more growth and blessing in store for each one of us in '09. As you seek His face and listen to His voice, He will lead you into His dream for your life. Let's keep up the good work of feeding our souls with manna from Heaven during this special season of re-consecration.

- JN

On your second day of fasting remember:

- Drink lots of water & juices
- Spend time in God's word
- Rest as much as possible
- Pray, the 2nd & 3rd days are the toughest.

Pray for deliverance from anything that ties you up emotionally and holds you back spiritually.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Everyone! God is good, and I wanted you to know that I have been encouraged today. I had a doctor's appt. today, and my BP meds were decreased by half! Answered prayer - PTL!! And my heart leakage was harder for her to hear today - she had to listen twice to find it. I am believing that next time it will be gone.
Have a great day - keep pressing on! - Heather