Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 19

There's a wonderful invitation given from God to us today.  "Come all who are thirsty.  Come to the waters and drink.  You who have no money come buy and eat.  Come buy wine and milk without cost.  Why spend money on what isn't bread and your work on what doesn't satisfy? Listen to me and eat what is good and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.  Come to me and your soul will live.  I will make an eternal covenant with you and I promise you my faithful love."  Wow! only a personal and loving relationship with almighty God truly satisfies our hungry hearts.   So all my fellow fasters our plates are filled with peace and our cups are overflowing with joy.

-JN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks John for all the very inspiring messages on your blog.
We are praying for the peace & the joy of our lord Jesus to be our portion this year as the good lord wills.
May the heavens breakthrough for you & your ministry as you fast & seek his face.

God bless you .

Oscar & Mary - Newbridge