Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 13

The Book of Ps.  says,  "I will bless the Lord at All times His praise shall continually be in my mouth.  My soul shall make her boast in the Lord,  the humble shall hear there of and be glad.  O magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name forever.  I sought the Lord and He heard me and delivered me from all of my fear!
Let's continue to step to the plate for ourselves and others, and hit a home run spiritually as we seek the Lord with all of our hearts through fasting and communion with Him.  Believe God for total freedom today.

-JN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, almost two weeks and after reading Heather's post yesterday I realized something has changed in my life as well, I too find that I am spending more time, still probably not as much as I should, talking to God. I think I'm starting to get some of the messages he has for me. Although this fast is not just for me I'm seeing that God does has a purpose for everyone, they just have to listen!


Mark